May 8, 2016

Life Doesn’t Throw Things You Like…

So much in perspective… cut down into 3 main scenarios…

When I was offered the job as a segment producer for a morning show, I got scared because I am not much of a people person.

When I was offered a job as a reporter in Isabela, I accepted it halfheartedly considering the place and having to think of not seeing my daughter for weeks made me a cry baby weeks.

Prior to this, Jay, my co-segment producer decided to resign so my being a reporter was put on hold. It was a relief, I was happy and then unhappy because it might be the last time this will be offered and the acceptance stage is still on process.

In a week, Jay is officially leaving so I am left with another responsibility and that is taking his other position, floor director. As usual, I didn’t like it one bit because I hate giving orders, a part of the job description.

Where am I getting at with this?

Basing on  “lynn’s guide to life”, life offers propositions and opportunities that is out of your comfort zone.

You either decide to live outside the box and work on how you accept the challenge or you decide to stay stuck.

There are people who can live with the “what ifs” so long as they get to stay in their comfort zone. For some, the jump is exciting considering the possibilities and the learning experience.


I would want to be the latter.