Jan 3, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Vol. 7

C U R R E N TL Y...

R E A D I N G


The Gift of the Ordinary by Chris Dao-anis.  

W R I T I N G
My weekend in summary after this. 

L I S T E N I N G
Blues. An also jazzy kind of night.

T H I N K I N G
About the pasabog that will happen this 2016. 
This was a term used loosely by a lady I am starting to get annoyed with.

S M E L L I N G
Molds and dust. 
I am currently blogging at my make shift office which is now turned into a stock room.

W I S H ING
Still...Two extra tickets for next year's Wanderland music festival. 
I want to listen to Bon Iver live.

H O P I NG
Longer sleeping hours.

L O V I NG
Pulling of this hati-sa-gitna hair trend originally from the one of the Jenner's daw.

W A N T I N G
To get my roots done. 

N E E D I N G
Longer sleeping hours. 

F E E L I N G
Droopy and a little bit nauseated. Munday


Original Link Up: Lauren's Blog