Dec 13, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Vol. 6

C U R R E N TL Y...

R E A D I N G


David Levithan's Every Day. 
It has been on my reading list and I am ready to get my heart broken again.  

W R I T I N G
After this post is talata sa bibliya for next week's segment.

L I S T E N I N G
Some UK top 20 songs. 
Sam Smith is  on now with his new song, Writings on the Wall.

T H I N K I N G
About how I might possibly get my heart broken again.

S M E L L I N G
Berocca and rice. 

W I S H ING
Two extra tickets for next year's Wanderland music festival. 
I want to listen to Bon Iver live.

H O P I NG
Whatever this is that I am feeling, hope it will pass. 
I am just starting to feel comfortable with how things are.. 
Do not complicate.

L O V I NG
My none- intentional ombre.

W A N T I N G
To get this company's Christmas party over and done with. 
I hate performing.

N E E D I N G
Longer days this week. 

F E E L I N G
Light headed, dazed and confused...got me feeling like...


Original Link Up: Lauren's Blog