Nov 29, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Vol. 5

C U R R E N TL Y...

R E A D I N G

Library of Souls. It has been on the last 70 pages for almost a month now and still counting. I want to finish it already so I can move on to the next book on my reading list

W R I T I N G
A trivia segment on Christmas Carols. 

L I S T E N I N G
Justin Bieber's Purpose album. Now on my 15th song.

T H I N K I N G
About my uhog galore moment because of heart break last year. The memory keeps on popping up on my timeline which got me thinking...

S M E L L I N G
Fabric Conditioner and lemonade. 

W I S H I N G
Warm bath and a good back massage.

H O P I N G
For all my scheduled segment to push through this week. Monday started with cancellations and I hope it is not going to be a streak.

L O V I N G
My being motivated to finish some scripts early

W A N T I N G
For extra free time and some ice cream cake or anything sweet right this minute.

N E E D I N G
My person.

F E E L I N G
Nervous, cold and hopeful.


Original Link Up: Lauren's Blog