Aug 30, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Vol. 4


C U R R E N TL Y...

R E A D I N G
Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll, another suspense novel.

W R I T I N G
Proposals for next week's segments. So far I have 2 out of 15.

L I S T E N I N G
Some random lite jazz music on K-lite fm.

T H I N K I N G
About how I should be grateful for the job I have but being ungrateful for it at the same time because it eats up most of my time forPia.

S M E L L I N G
Smokes.

W I S H I N G
To be a Wahm again.

H O P I N G
For Monday to get by quick, it is the hardest day of the week!

L O V I N G
Motivational thoughts, keeps me going.

W A N T I N G
For my long over due check to arrive.

N E E D I N G
More motivational thoughts and longer mom time.

F E E L I N G
Emotional. First day still sucks after 12 years of having to go through monthly periods. I cried today and will most probably will again tomorrow.


Original Link Up: Lauren's Blog