Jul 19, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Vol. 3


C U R R E N TL Y...

R E A D I N G
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. Started with the first few pages today and will hopefully stick up to the very last page.

W R I T I N G
Finishing the reviews which is way long overdue. I think it will remain on the drafts folder for a couple more days because I will be going to bed after this for that 4 a.m. call time tomorrow.

L I S T E N I N G
E-MO-TION: 2015 album of Carly Rae Jepsen. Favorite song on the album so far is All That.

T H I N K I N G
About going for a 10 mile jog this week. I miss running.

S M E L L I N G
Amag because of the almost 3 weeks rain and fabric conditioner.

W I S H I N G
For a sunny or kahit gloomy basta hindi maulan na week.

H O P I N G
For a more fulfilling week. Last week has been good despite some segments being dropped but I learned though I am still testing the waters.

L O V I N G
That 12 hours of sleep which I thought I would never.

W A N T I N G
Ice cream cake everyday. I wanna stress eat.

N E E D I N G
More motivation and less negativity from people. As much as I don't want to be surrounded with such negativity, kailangan ko ng cameraman para mabuo segments kaya walang choice.

F E E L I N G
Bloated.Again.


Original Link Up: Lauren's Blog