Jul 5, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Vol. 2

C U R R E N TL Y...

R E A D I N G
My work notes from last week.

W R I T I N G
Two blog posts and 15 proposal for 3rd week's segments for July. Started working as a segment producer for a morning show last week so yay to me!

L I S T E N I N G
All The Way (Milkman Remix) by Timeflies

T H I N K I N G
About possibilities for the next coming days. Working with new people with lots of experiences on their own field is intimidating and scary at the same time.

S M E L L I N G
Salpicao and fabcon from yesterdays' laundry.

W I S H I N G
To be able to come up with impressive proposals for next week and the research will be done right after this post.

H O P I N G
For less wind and rain tomorrow, yung saktong ulan lang okay na.

L O V I N G
That I was able to get through my first week of work.

W A N T I N G
For less juice on my procrastination because I am totally thinking about skipping my proposals kasi bumabagyo, sarap lang magkukot.

N E E D I N G
6-8 hours of sleep plus more of my creative juices.

F E E L I N G
Bloated again and it feels so cold tahnyt.


Original Link Up: Lauren's Blog