Jun 28, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume 1

C U R R E N TL Y...

R E A D I N G
The Escape by David Baldacci. I have been into mystery novels lately, sole reason why I am a couple of books ahead for my 2015 reading challenge.

W R I T I N G
Something about traditional education and Montessori schools for another blog post.

L I S T E N I N G
Playlist on 8Tracks entitled 'That Snowboarding Playlist' - the song currently playing is Anna Sun by Walk the Moon.

T H I N K I N G
Sorting schedules for next week. I will be working full time this coming Wednesday and I have to work some things out with my work schedule and mama duties.

S M E L L I N G
Fried fish and buttered rice.

W I S H I N G
To get my first day of work over and done with.

H O P I N G
For a better weather especially in the afternoons.

L O V I N G
That I get to make time writing and thinking about posts to publish here.

W A N T I N G
A back massage and waking up not feeling sore. We need that magical mattress that we saw at a shopping network from Japan.

N E E D I N G
A hug and some bioflu.

F E E L I N G
Bloated, red day is coming anytime.


Original Link Up: Lauren's Blog