May 9, 2013

it's Okay Thursdays #01

                   Its Ok Thursdays

  Happy Thursday!
While browsing through memes, this came up on my google search and thanks to Amber, I have something I can blog about today. Here it goes:

  •  ...to link up even if this meme is about to end. I can't believe this is the first time for me to see this, and it has been running for 2 years! :(
  •  ...to not know how to use the calculator to check the hypothesis-testing (statistics things).
  •  ...to not be chosen as one of the teams for the championship debate, I hate researching anyway.
  • ...to wake up tomorrow sore and that's because of not doing warm ups before trying all the equipments in the gym.
  • ...to be humiliated infront of the class today because I just can't understand anything that has to do with math. Actually, it's not okay to be humiliated but no one can't argue with a professor.
  • ...to move my blog from blogger to tumblr.

  • This entry was posted in