May 24, 2013

currently reading and willing to share

Since summer class has already ended almost a week ago, the books I have downloaded 2 months ago, I can now read. June 10 will be the start of first semester so that would give me 3 weeks to read up to my hearts content. So this, I started reading 3 weeks ago but can't seem to finish it.


I was thinking, since this is written by J.K. Rowling... what? You don't know who she is?? Harry Potter, oo,  siya pala yun. I am now in chapter 2 (olden days), verified that this an adult novel. No more magic guys! For the first few chapters, I find it hard to stick to this or even manage to stay awake so when insomnia hits and you want to read, this is a good recommendation. I have the option to read another book which I will be sharing soon.

So anyway, no more class also means doing house cleaning and errands that was neglected when I was busy-busy-han sa school. Everytime I want to read, the other book is what I would read instead of this, makes me sleepy and not planning to sleep the afternoon away. So what I did is to download an audiobook instead. 


I can listen to it anytime I want while doing household chores like the laundry, while washing the dishes, cooking and most of the time, when I have my me-time over at the terrace and just enjoying the windy afternoon while listening to a good story. 

Also, my eyes can't take prolonged reading anymore so audiobook is a great alternative. Although I still prefer the traditional way of reading, with real paper pages, audiobook is great if you're really wanting to finish a book w/o the hassle of having tired eyes and thinking about stuff that needs to be done. Not easy especially for a mom like me.

If you are a bookworm and a fan of J.K. Rowling, I can send you a copy of this book for free, it's in ePub and mobile format. PDF? Send me an email, I can work something out. If you prefer the audiobook, same thing, just send me an email.

Have a fantabulous Friday y'all !!! 😊