Oct 7, 2012

am not busy, just tired

i am so emotionally and mentally tired. :( i've never been so tired because of someone who has an attitude issue. she's so full of herself. i think she's never even heard of the word "respect". i really don't want to dwell on it too much because just blogging about it makes me feel drained. i so believe in karma. 2 things i should always remember though, "if you can't beat them, join them" and the ever famous, "do not do unto others...". i also believe in karma, one which comforts me and of course, faith. this is just a test i know. i just wish that for these 3 months w/o D, my patience is sky's the limit.

i pray. i pray a lot these days. i always ask for more patience and despite my current situation, i always make sure that i count my blessings at the end of the day. some days may be gray but hey, my faith is something that'll back me up and get's me through the day.