Sep 4, 2012

2nd HHN haul

got my order last week and I started using some of it. the ones on the upper part are all natural spray sanitizers.  i bought one for me and my daughter. citrus burst was out of stock so i got juicy burst instead. I like the smell so much and it does erase the smell of yosi. the one i bought for pia smells like strawberry flavored medicine, i don't like it that much. it's supposed to make me want to eat my macute everytime she uses it but it does not so the next time, i'ma try the bubbly gum scent. the one next to the sanitizers, 100% natural moisturizing conditiner- lush vanilla: the scent is not what i was expecting, so light and sweet. Am not really a fan of the strong scent of vanilla to the point where it makes me dizzy so the smell is not really a big deal. I just wish that the smell would last long. The effect is okay. I have uber short and curly hair na when I started using it so as long as I know that it's all natural and doesn't give me dandruff, i'ma keep using it. Next one is 100% natural healthy lotion- lush vanilla- again, the smell is okay. i was skeptical at first because my sister uses a vanilla scented lotion which I hate because it's too much, parang amoy ng buong building yung amoy, ang sakit sa ilong at nakakahilo. but since I already have berry bliss, I wanted a lotion that is handy(50 ml) so i chose this instead. I am happy because I did, it has natural vanilla scent, not to overpowering and the same as the berry bliss, I get smooth and soft hands everytime I use it. next, on the bottom left hand corner is the 100% organic shaving oil- i like that it has virgin coconut oil plus eucalyptus though I'd rather use it after shower. I used it before I showered, when I rinsed of, felt the sting which the eucalyptus should be soothing. next to it is the kids all natural shampoo- since this is hiyang for my kid, i ordered one again this time with pineapple pawikan scent. next is Natural Moisturizing Shampoo- the smell is sweet, again not to o.a. for a vanilla scent plus it has that hint of smell tha same as the light scent of the hydrating facial wash I am currently using. on my first hnn haul post, i appreciated the smell so much, I'm glad i smell it everytime i shower in the morning. Last one is the 100% hand and foot salve- i don't like it that much because it's a sticky-feel. i just use it for my heels which is a bit dry. I also ordered the tinted lip balm, same shade (flame tree) because I adore the shaden so much.

There will be alot of these that I will be using again. I might need longer time using some especially the ones I use on my face to make sure hiyang ko. another blog post will be done after a week or 2 maybe about the facial products that I ordered, may ilan akong napapansing difference sa mukha ko pero feeling ko, nag aadjust pa lang siguro. all in all though, I'm still a proud HHN user.Photobucket