Apr 10, 2012

it's your day baby girl!

my bebe girl
My daughter is turning 4 today.
She was born on April 10, 2008 - 10:29 p.m.
I was on labor for almost 9 hours. I didn't get to see her not until 1 a.m. because I was knocked out after she came out. I didn't go for epidural because I wanted to feel how it is to give birth. T'was indeed painful but look at her now, all worth it. There were 9 babies that came out the same day. My daughter is the only baby girl. The pediatrician said that my daughter has the loudest cry. Every time I see her defend herself when someone messes with her, I keep thinking that my baby will grow up to be a strong woman just like me. She's more like her dad though. She's a certified daddy's girl even though they always gang up on each other and often times, join forces and gang up on me. I think that D will always be the perfect dad for my Pia. 
I want my Pia to have D's wisdom but the patience should be from me. :D Any how, whatever personality she gets from the genes, the most important thing for me is to make sure that she grows up to be a God-fearing person. If she grows up to be one, all good things will follow.

I am grateful, thankful and blessed. Having to see her everyday is God's way of showing me that I am indeed blessed. I have plans for myself to grow and be more mature because I now have someone who looks up to me. I want to be a good mom and a good example to her. She is is my life, my joy and my little anghelita.  

Happy birthday anak! Love, mama. <3