May 2, 2011

MM: The Lazy Song


...because I simply love Bruno, they got the same eyes as my D and his voice is just so fresh, I love it so much.

...bicaazz I love sleep but I don't consider myself lazy.

For once some of the laziness included in the song is what I wanna do when it's one-of-those-days mood.

Because I want to congratulate Bruno for making it to the Top 100 Most Influential people of 2011 accdg. to Time magazine.

Here ya go, check out this ang kulit video! Enjoy your Monday guys because me, I am trying so hard to have a good one.
P.s. The monkeys look cool too y'all!






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I've posted this one before - which shows that I mean it when I say I LOVE this song! ;) Happy MM! :)

    Color My Weather - Rain Is A Good Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. there's three participants featuring this song.. it's growing on me :)

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete