Apr 1, 2011

Waiting...

Photobucket One thing that I really hate doing is waiting. Especially when the one I'm waiting for is being decided by one person. I mean I am willing to wait in God's time like what my friend Emjhay keeps saying before when she was still staying here in Baguio. It's a different story when I am waiting for a person to decide, whether that is a yes or a no. When I say waiting, I'm talking about some situations like my grades for one, I hate it when my teachers did not post it at the supposed time or, when I wait for a person who's late especially when I am alone waiting. When we talk about patience, I have that in me but not when it comes to waiting.
...this is the situation that I am into today up until Monday. I have to wait for a call. I can wait you know since I am not in a hurry to get hired but the thing that bothers me the most is the "what if's". This bothers me a lot because I don't have a plan B. In the first place, if I want something real bad because of so many reasons, I work my a** off to get it. Today is the first day of the-waiting-part and I am already acting fidgety. Had 3 smokes this morning and I'm afraid I might finish half pack (for the first time) today. 3 more days is such a long time to wait. I have to keep myself busy and I have a few options and I'm not sure it will work. I don't have any choice do I? Anyway, I might prepare my plan B if the one that I'm waiting for won't work out for me.


Ahhh, blogging really helps in soothing stress and it's working it's wonders on me now. I feel better and relaxed unlike earlier, waking up tired from thinking. I'll probably blog again later. We're off to town to have Pia's skin checked because of her skin asthma, it's getting worst.

7 comments:

  1. Patience is a virtue..........unless it is us doing the waiting. LOL I am the same way. I know it is coming at some point and time, but why not NOW? You have a very nice blog. Thank you for stopping by and following. Have a fabulous weekend!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your phone call comes soon. Blog more and smoke less, it's solid advice ;D I hope Pia's skin is getting better. Prayers for healing, phone calls, and less smokes coming your way. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my site! I know exactly what you mean about waiting...with four kids it seems like I do it a lot, lol! I think blogging helps me to relieve some of the stress too. I look forward to being your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the follow and for all your wonderful comments.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, following from Boost My Blog Friday. Hop over and say Hi if you get a chance http://wedemeyerfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by today! I am following back your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more with your post!
    Great blog too!

    Hopping by from the blog hop! I'm a NEW FOLLOWER!
    Hope you can hop by and visit me:

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete