Apr 3, 2011

Sundays & Blog Hops

Photobucket Is ending the week lazily. Started my day with Transformers and cereals with my daughter. Pretty much a couch-potato the rest of the day. This week though, let me tell you, I got addicted with blog hops. I participated quite a lot this week and was so happy to gain followers, not just ordinary followers but fellow mom bloggers like me. I'm having troubles with the badges though because I can't seem to align them. I figured out on how to get them to have the same size. As much as I want to place more blog hop badges below, I can't arrange them to align horizontally. I tried rearranging the pictures but if I do that, the next picture moves somewhere else on the page. Google was not that helpful today and I am one frustrated camper here. Anyway, this is one teeny weeny problem that I have but all in all, my week was great. Besides gaining followers, I was able to tweak my header. And oh btw, we had Pia's skin checked yesterday. As expected, she has skin asthma just like her dad. The doctor said we have nothing to worry about.

Hope everyone had a great week as well! Have fun with the bloghops coz I sure am enjoying it.



Sunday Blog Hop Shibley Smiles

5 comments:

  1. Hi! That is one pet peeve I don't like about blogger too with the auto sizing of pictures and only being able to fit a few pictures on a line. Your blog is super cute. Love its design. Have a great sunday and I'd be delighted if you stopped by my blog sometimes.

    Have a great day!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found you at my friends queenofthesnotprincesses and I'm following you from Trapani, Sicily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following from the Blog Hop. Come visit me back!

    Michelle @ Things Sent My Way

    ReplyDelete
  4. skin asthma doesnt sound nice. my sister has eczema and its horrible :( x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had eczema too, but it's gone now. For skin asthma, it can be cured but according to the dermatologist and my mom-in-law, the cure is not permanent. can appear anytime especially if the person has weak immune system.

    Thanks for hopping by anyway.:)

    ReplyDelete