Apr 4, 2011

MM: One Life

For my entry this week, it's a feel good music from Ne yo.
When life gets you down, the song says "stop and take a moment to breathe".
...and yep, life may be serious at times but don't forget to also enjoy it, kei?
Here's my favorite part of the song:

If you never did before
And you never do again
Let's live the day like there's no tomorrow
So no matter who you are
Do yourself a favor
And live as if you know
love as if you know

Click on play and hope this song gets you to start the week inspired.
Have an awesome Music Monday lovely people!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. I have not heard this before i liked it :-)

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ne-Yo - great track & Happy MM to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't say that I heard this song before. Thanks for posting@ I think I like it...have to listen a few more times to be certain, though...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following back!

    Thanks for joining in the hop!

    Madeline from the Professionally Insane M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick my friend! I like Neo too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of ne-yo too. :) Visiting from the city of pines! :)

    ReplyDelete