Mar 29, 2011

Today Is ...

Doing the Laundry...laundry day, the same day March got the second taste of rain. It's okei all the same since I expected it to happen the moment I woke up this morning, the weather all gloomy and windy. The only thing I'm thankful about is the rain came after I'm done with the laundry. While making this entry, I can hear my stomach grumbling, haven't had breakfast and lunch, just had 2 cups of coffee. This is usually the case when I get into a silent war with D. He woke up this morning grumpy and all and me being tired because you know...uhm, I'm doing the laundry, didn't tolerate his behavior. I got upset, and when I'm upset, I starve myself. So after finishing some housework, I took a nap with empty stomach. Another thing was, I wasn't able to get some sleep last night for some reason. My daughter is beside me right now, I'm trying to get her to sleep for the rest of the afternoon but she is so hyper, here she is jumping on the bed, trying to catch my attention. Me and D by the way is okei now, after my power nap, I don't feel so tired anymore and felt a little better. As always, the sorry came from me first. I'm used to it, besides, I don't want to feel upset for the rest of the day. I'm gonna post my random thoughts for Tuesday later tonight. Right now, I'ma go get some grub coz man I'm uber hungry.