Mar 28, 2011

Not My Typical Monday

Photobucket kids! So it's Monday again, it has been a week of slacking for me. This morning, when I woke up, made coffee, I turned on my tinky, now, I'm blogging. The unusual thing here is, the messy room doesn't bother me...at all. Well it is unusual for an OC person like me. Everyday, I have to make sure that everything is in it's right place before I can have my me-time. This is one of the few perks when I don't think of anything to do for the rest of the day. My daughter, who's turning 3 in a couple of weeks is not much of a handful. She plays on her own without further supervision from me or from D. Usually, I just turn on the T.V., go to Cartoon Network and just leave it at that, Pia is all good for the rest of the afternoonPhotobucket. She just comes to me when she needs milk or wants something to munch. This is not the everyday set up though, in the afternoon when it gets too hot, we go out for ice cream or halo-halo. During times like this when I have all the time in the world to just be a full time mom, I prefer to stay at home. People I know who have jobs never fails to invite me over for coffee but I usually decline (except if it's from my sister/we're that tight like almost sisters). Probably because, I am more of an indoor person and I am not interested anymore in nonsense gossips, talking about people you hate, you know, mababaw stuff. I only talk about it when I am drunk lol! So anyway, I will be posting another entry for MM later. _kBye_

2 comments:

  1. Hello! New follower from blog hop. Would love for you to follow me back :-)

    http://fulloftipsmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed back! Thanks for the follow. :)

    ReplyDelete