Mar 27, 2011

New Look, New URL

Follow my blog with bloglovin

***Have to because I changed my blog address.***

So there I stayed up 'til 5:30 this morning just so I can change the look of my blog. I got bored with the old one and usually when that happens, I'm not in the mood to post anything even though I am online 24 hours. I was able to figure out on how to change the post title font. I am still figuring out the part for the post body. I am patient when it comes to this especially when I know it will have a positive outcome...and that is more posts for meh blog. I am happy when I get to post something. I also started using the Updated Post editor. I am not comfortable using it before because everytime I publish my post, it uses a different font, which took me just yesterday to realize that the reason why it was doing that was because of the template that I was using. Clap clap for me, it took that long for me to figure that out,lol! Btw, this is my new URL: http://randomramblings-andamomof1.blogspot.com/



Got tired of the older and longer one, it was so long I can't even remember what it was.


This is just a quick post since I have a lot more tweaking to do. Gotta go!

_kBye_