Mar 21, 2011

MM: Sana Maulit Muli

It's MM again, for this week, I chose a tagalog song.
I said to myself, if I were to choose a tagalog song for me to sing, I am gonna choose this one.

You see, singing is one of my hobbies (my "comfort hobby" if there is such a thing as one). Singing is usually what I do when I'm stressed. I started singing when I was a kid. My first solo was when I was in kindergarten or pre-school, am not sure but I am sure it was between the age of 5 or 6. The song I sang was one from the late Michael Jackson's Heal the World. It is a great song and a touching one that's why I included it to my compilation of Touching Stories/stuff, a requirement from my Psychology class.

Anyway, according to Wiki, this song was originally a private elegy song. This version is by Gary V, and Kyla, they are like my fave af all time.

The composer and singer of the song is Gary Valenciano, again one of my fave male singer evah!


This is the English translation of the song Sana Maulit Muli by Gary V.
I Wish it Could Happen Again

can we start over again
every moment together that has passed
how did we end up this way
has your love disappeared
has it gone away

can we start over again
i wish you've noticed this song i sing to you
the past the future and now
you'll be the only one i love

if i could turn away from you
though i hope that it won't come true
if i could stop remembering you
no i hope that it won't be soon
maybe if i could

if we could go back in time now
i would make everythin' alright
we can't just threw this
oh ain't now
this love we share is so right

if in the past i mistakenly hurt you
couldn't you give me one more chance
oh darling please listen
i'm down on my knees
begging you please yeah

if i could turn away from you
though i hope that it won't come true
if i could stop remembering you
no i hope that it won't be soon
maybe if i could

if i had one wish I would ask
for just one more chance girl
just start it all over again no no yeah..

...hope you enjoyed the song coz I did. Happy Music Monday everyone! _kBye_



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. oh so beautiful.. love it!
    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand tagalog... but these two have gorgeous voices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love the OPM classics.. :) Happy MM Jill.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very nice vocal collaboration. A nice ballad indeed :)Would love to hear you sing too.

    Happy MM and have a great week now!

    Namz recent post It's A Waste Time

    ReplyDelete