Mar 28, 2011

MM: On The Floor

...and just like that, it's Monday again. Though I am not a Monday person, one thing I like about today is, I get to post for Music Monday.Photobucket

For this entry I chose a fast beat from J.Lo, On The Floor ft. Pitbull. If you know the song Lambada by Kaoma's from the 1980's, you'll definitely want to dance with it, well not with the Lambada beat alone but through out this whole song. I simply lurve J.Lo as an artist and I loved her more because of her pa-simpleng tactfulness as a judge on American Idol.
Here's the song, com'on, get on your feet!SAYAW lang







Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments: