Mar 20, 2011

Julian Loves Dairy

So today I got to spend the whole day with my daughter.
It's been a while since I last had a stress free day. No school to worry about because (thank God) this semester is over. I have 2 weeks to bond with D and Julian before summer class starts.

Anyway, my daughter made me smile again today. This little thing she does everyday, it's just so kyot, I won't miss taking a picture. Look at that first picture, my little monkey, she is a messy-ice-cream-eater.




This was taken around 10 a.m. I let her eat her ice cream alone since she haven't had her bathe yet. A certified sweets lover.


On this second set of picture, she, gulping up a fresh milk straight from the carton. Look at that kyot smile right there.
The sneaking out and drinking straight from the carton part, she got it from her dad.




I love my daughter. She is my detox from everyday stress. She turns my gray and boring mood to a colorful and fun one. This little baby right here is my life, my little motivator.

Love you sweety
.


4 comments:

  1. haha ang takaw ni daughter !!!


    ligo time na!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how such small people make such a big difference in our lives? :D

    Hey Jill, I see you have the EC widget, try and put it above the fold, meaning it should still be visible when you press the "page down" button on your keyboard once.. :) Droppers will drop by your blog more if they can easily spot the EC widget.. :)

    Happy Blogging Jill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right ate Ane! Pia is my everything.♥

    About the EC, i will do that though attracting readers scares me a bit,lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete