Feb 21, 2011

Music Monday: Forget You

...i missed you blog, don't worry the song is not for you and I know I owe you lots of posts, so there sorry. I love my blog so much I have to apologize. So anyway, I am so happy I get to have time to create this entry for Music Monday. This song has been an "lss" for me for the last couple of days. The title is Forget You by Cee Lo Green. Heard this before on one episode of glee and this week, I get to here it again via American Idol Season 10 and yes I am (self proclaimed) on the top 50 fans list lol! I am a huuuuge fan my dear ladies and gent's and going back to the song, I so much love it that it became my lullaby (honestly). Lullaby, doesn't mean this song bores me to sleep, what I mean is, it is stuck inside my head the whole day up until I go to sleep. You know, this song is what I listen to, to start my day at the same time, it is sort of my confidence booster. Don't ask me,I don't know why too. Try listening to it, and we might feel the same way. Btw, this is a good song for me every Monday, Why? Because I want to forget how bad my week starts.

(...selected this video with lyrics because the main video is with a bad title, no, not good for kids (just in case)
. Have a happy Music Monday! Enjoy and sing with me, let's GO!






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave
ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

6 comments:

  1. I heard this song for the first time on American Idol last week - and LOVE it! :) Happy MM! :)

    Cowboy Take Me Away - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly person who apologizes for loving their blog. Good song, I'm glad it boosts your confidence. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ! Funky! Love it. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy MM and have a great week Jill!

    My recent post Bread Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i heard it on Glee too.. Gweneth was singing it and it was awesome!

    Err.. I had to reenter your link to the linky because you didnt put the post url. The reason why i request for post url is because not everyone does their rounds on Mondays so it is easier for everyone to locate your post.

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments!:)

    @Christy: Silly me, hihi, I love stuff too much, I tend to act silly. See you next MM.:)

    @LadyJave: so that's the purpose. Thanks for letting me know, now I know what to do next time. Happy MM.:)

    ReplyDelete