Jan 7, 2011

Welcome Weekend

A quick post!

Today ended just fine, I'm still trying to overcome about some stuff (the bad news-my grades?) but so far, I am feeling good (it's not that weird). A big factor for this feeling is my family. They are very supportive especially D. He knows everything that happened to me this week. Amazingly, he didn't give me a hard time. He goes to the gym and comes home early, unlike before where he stays at the gym 'til 11p.m. He understands how important it is for me to overcome the problems, if not, all hell breaks loose.

Tonight, I was able to finish 1 homework, 5 more to go. After finishing this post, me, D and Pia will be movie marathon-ing. Was supposed to have beer with D at the terrace and let Pia watch her heart out with Spongebob but because it's too cold, D doesn't want to go out anymore. He suggested we have wine instead, a leftover from our New Year celebration. Well then wine it is
. Happy to say that I am ending this week with a smile despite all the stuff that happened.

That's it for today! I'll let you enjoy your Friday night too. Hello weekend!


_kBye_