Jan 10, 2011

Music Monday: What's My Name

Hello Monday! I handled you well today, a clap for me and applaud for the people who made it that easy for me. Or maybe because I was wearing my lucky bracelet which I have been using for more than 4 years now, it was misplaced though, my daughter found it from one of our old bracelet container. Bless you baby! Hopefully the power of "the" bracelet still works.LOL

So today, I'ma start a new meme.


Besides Manic Monday, Monday is also for Music and another congratulations to me for finally, finally, finally making this post. I promised ate Ane weeks ago that I'ma join this meme, but because I am good at excuses, I won't waste your time with it. It is from ate Ane's site where I got the Music Monday meme. I am a music junkie and this one is just so right for me. And since I hate Mondays, instead of whining about how my Monday sucked, decided to just compile songs on my blog through this meme.

Enough with the explaining and talking already!

Kei guys, my first Ever entry for Music Monday is a song by Rihanna ft Drake: What's My Name
It's one of my most played track and currently my favorite song.
Okie. Aja to Music and Monday!






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jill, it's a few weeks late, but I just wanted to say thanks for the linky and great job on your first Music Monday post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ate Ane, finally, a music post from me to MM.:)

    ReplyDelete