Jan 24, 2011

Music Monday: Broken-Hearted Girl

I chose this song because the first time I heard it, I can totally relate, I guess most girls/woman do especially the one's who are in a serious relationship right now.

I mean I love D so much. I know I am blessed to have him be the father of my child. His generous in all ways, shows his love at times by words but mostly through his actions.


And as you've read before written by people in love, not all relationships are perfect, there are a few bumps yaddah yaddah yaddah. I am not gonna go into deep details showcasing to people how much we love each other, all I know is we still click.

So let's all just enjoy the music shall we?
Let the song do the explaining for me.

Though it's a week early, Happy Fourth Year Aniversary hunnybaby!








Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Music Monday Jill! :)

    Glad to see that comments are finally allowed on your blog.. :)

    Happy Anniversary to both of you and I hope you have many more anniversaries to celebrate.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely..
    can't believe first time I'm hearing this...
    I love it and yes I'm sure lots of us can relate too...

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that's so sweet of you in offering this song for him
    advance happy anniversary for both of you
    Happy MM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to your aniversary Jill. Cheers. Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ate Ane! I'm hoping for a many more to come too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all who commented on this post! MM is like one of the awesome-est meme created.:)

    ReplyDelete