Dec 14, 2010

All I Want for Christmas

Good Morning Tuesday! I am up early today, as much as I don't want to, I really have to because today is the start of of our first grading examination. My first exam will start not later today but I have to get to school early because I haven't gotten my permit yet which as you all students know, is essential during exam. Need to be at school before 8 a.m because I don't wanna deal with long line going to the cashier.

So anyway, before I start my day completely, here is a short letter for Santa this coming Christmas...

Dear Santa,

Christmas is just around the corner. While a lot of people are fussing about what to get for Christmas, mine is not anything material, not now that is. I wish for good health for my family and loved ones all year round especially for my daughter Piatot (including you, yep the one who's reading this right now). Secondly, I wish that you sprinkle me with your magical "long patience" dust. I need this badly because someone is making my heart rage so much that every time I look at her, I just want to hit her or cuss at her. My heart is full of rage for her that all I do is think about stuff to get at her, she did hurt me so much and right now, she is hurting D's family emotionally, especially her kids & mama. I just wish that I have longer patience before I do something that I might regret after. Last thing I ask for you this Christmas is...hmm, I might need to reserve that for my other posts soon. This two mentioned are the most important this year. Hope you get this letter asap, if you have excess "long patience dust", sprinkle a little extra to get me through, say 3 years until I graduate.

Thanks in advance Santa. Ta-ta!

It's Jill, (the one who almost didn't make it to your NICE list).

As silly as the letter sounds, this 2 are the most important ones I need for this year. I have a lot to worry about, Pia being sick is the least I wanna worry about because when it comes to Pia, when something happens to her, I easily loose track of my goals, she is the main reason why I strive hard in life. The second wish is important for me because I am surrounded with stupid people who tries so hard to get on my nerves, yep at school and someone at home. The one at home, I hate her so much, hope karma hits her hard, as in big time karma.

That's about it for today. Gtg, have to shower and prepare for school and browse a little for Socio and English2 exam later.

_kBye_